Springfield High School & Jr High

  • If you are interested in being an aid during your Academic Privilege period, you must ...

    1. Have Academic Privilege
    2. Speak with the teacher for whom you want aid
    3. Complete this form
      - Be sure to note the teacher's room number


    Comments (-1)
Click to book an appointment with your Counselor

Current Students: Need a transcript sent to a college?

Past Graduates may click below
Please return form to Mrs. Duffield, Counseling Secretary

The links on the left will provide you with information on course offerings, graduation requirements, academic help, standardized tests, scholarships, and post-secondary options.


If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Lou Shipley in the guidance office at (330) 798-1002 ext. 545220.

The Guidance Counseling Department is here to help you with:

  • Academic Planning
  • College Advising
  • Career Planning
  • Personal Counseling
  • Referrals/Consultations
  • Tutoring (Peer, OGT, etc.)