Baron Law LLC ScholarshipDeadline: June 15, 2020Scholarship Amount: $1,500Eligibility:
- High school students planning on attending, accepted to attend, or currently attending an accredited undergraduate program. This includes all universities, community colleges, and trade schools.
- U.S. citizen and Ohio Resident.
- Applicants may not be current or past employees of Baron Law LLC or be directly related to a current employee.
- A transcript is NOT necessary.
- Completed scholarship application submission through link.
- 200-300 word essay (specific topic details found on website)
- An acceptance letter from an accredited university or community college in the U.S. (new students) or an unofficial transcript from an accredited school in the U.S. (current students) will be required at time of award.
Ohio War Orphan & Severely Disabled Veterans' Scholarship ProgramDeadline: May 15Amount: Award amounts varyCriteria: The Ohio War Orphan & Severely Disabled Veterans' Scholarship Program awards tuition assistance to the children of deceased or severely disabled Ohio veterans who served in the armed forces during a period of declared war or conflict.Eligibility:
To learn more, click here
- Student must be an Ohio resident
- Student must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate study, pursuing an associate or bachelor's degree
- Student must be between the ages of 16 and 25
Shining Star Cle (Classes 2021-2024)Deadline: Apply between April 1-July 1, 2020Scholarship Amount: 4 awards ranging from $1,000 - $10,000Criteria/Comments: Varying amounts depending on college and program
See Miss Heade for application packet or go to the Shining Star page to learn more
- Must be graduating between 2021-2024
- Subtmit singing video audition between April 1 - July 1, 2020
- Plan on attending a college or university after graduation