Road Runner's Club
Advisors: Doc Burgess & Mrs. Hostler
What - Road running for ANYONE not participating in a winter sport.
When -Tuesdays in November - February....unless otherwise announced.
BEGINNING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13th
Where - We will meet in the lower athletic hallway right after school.
Why - To stay/get in shape.
How - Runners will choose to run a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6-mile road course.
- Permission slips and EMFs must be completed before running
- Dress for the weather. Proper dress is required for participation.
- Keep an "equipment bag" and bring it every day. It should include: hat, gloves, sweatshirt, jacket, sweats.
- Running shoes that are in good condition must be worn.
- All runners MUST sign out before leaving and in upon returning.
- Each runner MUST run with a "buddy".
- The designated course must be followed.
- Run on the left side of the road, facing traffic.
- Please arrange for a ride in advance. We are usually finished by 3:30.